Terms & Conditions
You must agree to these Terms and Conditions in order to apply.
By submitting your application for one of our events, you are also agreeing to the information and Terms and Conditions set out on this page.
Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
Stall Allocation: Stallholders will be allocated a space based on their specifications made in their application forms. All tables will be labelled with traders names so you’ll easily be able to find your spot. Inside pitches are strictly as stated on booking form, which can vary with each venue. If you have any specific requirements please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you (i.e own stand/wall space/electricity/bringing additional tables etc), however these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Outside pitches will not be provided with a table, chair or gazebo and we are unable to provide electricity to outside pitches at Brighthelm but can provide electricity outside at Wagner Hall. You may bring your own gazebo if you have booked a large outside pitch (3m x 3m)
T&C and payment: Once you have been accepted for an event you will receive an invoice detailing the dates you have been accepted for, and the preferred payment methods. Payment must be received within 10 days from the date of the invoice, if payment is not received your space will be offered to someone else.
Parking: Details regarding our venues parking facilities differ, please check the event details or our F.A.Q's. If you can’t find the information you need then please just drop us an email. If the venue can offer you a parking space, then it is parked there at your own risk, Paper Daisy Events are not liable for any damage which may be caused.
Set up and clear down: Access to venues is generally available 1 hour prior to the event opening to the public and not sooner than that (however each venue differs slightly). Exact arrival times will be made at least 1 week before the event via email. All stalls must be ready to trade at the time of opening. Clear down may not commence until the event finishes, and must be completed within 1 hour of the event finishing. Paper Daisy Events cannot accept liability for loss or damage to stallholders’ stock or belongings or equipment and will not be responsible for monitoring the security of stallholders’ equipment.
Advertising: Adverts for our events will be in a variety of places, local newspapers/magazines, flyers door to door in relevant local areas, posters displayed in prominent locations throughout the City, and across all of our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.) If you would like posters and/or flyers to display and give to customers then please let us know and we can send you some. We strongly encourage you to use all social media platforms to advertise your attendance at the event, so get sharing the event and our posts! If you need advice with this then please contact us.
Now the legal bit…
Terms and Conditions
1. Stallholders are solely responsible for their own stall/stall area, stock and personal possessions and the organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any damages, theft or loss or any claims against stallholders.
2. It is the individual stallholder’s responsibility to ensure they have relevant public liability insurance for this event. Hygiene certificates must be submitted to the organisers in advance by anyone selling food.
3. French chalk, or any similar substances (e.g sticky tape or pins) must not be used on the wall and please no fixtures or fittings to be attached to any part of the premises. Blue tack may be used but all traces must be removed immediately after the event.
4. If there are any changes to your goods please let us know in advance. We withhold the right to priorities goods and service that have been stated on your original application.
5. Refunds for cancellation will only be considered if a suitable replacement for your stall can be found and will not be considered if cancellation is less than 1 month prior to the event. All deposits paid are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation due to weather the organisers will not issue refunds, however you may be eligible for a discounted rate for a future event.
6. In the unlikely event of Abandonment & Limitation: In the event of cancellation, abandonment, postponement or limitation of the event, there will be no claim against the organisers who reserved the right to cancel or transfer the event to another venue and/or date. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss of earnings or expenses incurred by the stallholder as the result of cancellations, abandonment or limitation of the event, the failure of electricity supply, inclement weather, incorrect or non-appearance of advertisements, removal of directional signs or any other factor.
7. Emergency Exits and escape routes must be kept free of obstruction at all times.
8. All electrical equipment/extension leads must comply with the latest regulations.
9. The sale of alcohol is not permitted at any of our events.
10. Stallholders must remove all stock, personal belongings at end of the day. Please ensure you leave your stall area clean and tidy and take your rubbish home with you.
11. We may include details of your website/images within our own marketing materials to promote our events and for blogging purposes. Please let us know if you have a problem with this.
12. COVID-19 Policy - If you have to cancel your stall due to testing positive for Covid-19 or because you've been told to self isolate, we will carry over the balance of your stall to use at an event within 12 months. Proof will be required. If the event gets cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions, we will carry over your balance to use at a future event or refunds are given if requested.
If you still have any questions, please contact us.